Definition: a soft green, grey or black growth spore producing fungus that develops on old food or on objects that have been
left for too long in warm wet air.
If not properly handled, mould will devalue your property, but more importantly, it also have the potential to make you and your loved ones ill.
When you experience this kind of damage, DO:
- Investigate where water might be intruding and address that problem. Mould needs water to grow.
- Call the nearest SystemCare Environmental location to help you mitigate the damages.
- Contact your insurance company to make a claim.
But DO NOT:
- Disturb mould by scrubbing or attempting to dry it. Spores are easily dispersed into the air and will then become breathable.
- Attempt to clean large areas of it yourself.
- Wait to call our office for professional help! The longer you wait, the more damage will occur.