Definition: An oil spill is the release of a liquid petroleum hydrocarbon into the environment due to
human activity and is a form of pollution that can contaminate groundwater or streams.
When you experience this kind of damage DO:
- Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in and/or leave the building
- Call the nearest SystemCare Environmental location to assess.
- Contact your insurance company to make a claim.
But DO NOT:
- Disturb the area.
- Attempt to clean the area yourself.
- Wait to call our office for professional help! The longer you wait, the more damage will occur.