Definition: The destruction of property due to high winds.
High winds are a very common problem in this part of the country any time of year from the different kinds of storms
we experience. Damages can occur when high winds tear shingles off your roof, move a tree into your house, and propel
debris through your windows and walls.
When you experience this kind of damage, DO:
- Ensure that you and your family are out of harm's way.
- Protect your contents from further damage from water by moving them to a dry place or covering them with a
- Call the nearest SystemCare location to assess the damage and temporarily board up the affected area.
- Contact your insurance company to make a claim.
But DO NOT:
- Wait to call our office for professional help! The longer you wait, the more damage will occur.